Joysha has a keen, artistic eye that allows meticulous attention to detail. Motivated to solve problems while still maintaining priority of deadlines. A hard-worker that thrives in multi-tasking to continue an efficient working environment. Team player, personable, and well-spoken to ease the communication between different creative teams.
BFA IN PHOTOGRAPHY SEATTLE UNIVERSITY 2009
AAS INTERACTIVE MEDIA HIGHLINE COLLEGE 2007
City Arts Magazine
Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
The Seattle Times
The International Examiner
Filipinos in Puget Sound
The Wing Luke Museum
Filipino Community Center
Asian Counseling and Referral Services
The Wing Luke Museum
United Way of King County
Youth in Focus
JOYFAJBAR PHOTOGRAPHY Owner/Photographer
- Available for documentary and lifestyle photography.
- Collaborated with other artists, chefs, and small business owners.
- Experience in events, fashion, real estate, commerce, and portrait photography.
UNITED WAY OF KING COUNTY Fuel Your Future AmeriCorps Member
- Taught Nutrition Education in Seattle and Highline School Districts.
- Promoted to increase breakfast participation in low-income schools.
- Transformed schools into sustainable healthy programs.
- Brought school events to provide community resources for families.
- Created educational materials to inform students about the importance of nutrition and waste management.
- Supervised a Kid’s Cafe site at Seattle Public Libraries.
- Outreached to different communities to promote different events.
FUSION BEADS E-Commerce Creative Photographer
- Product stylist, graphic designer, and photo editor.
- Produced set-ups for bead products and jewelry pieces.
- Color management and photo quality enhancement.
- Updated images for the company’s social media accounts.
- Maintained the integrity of photo archives.
- Led a photography team.
LIFETOUCH NATIONAL SCHOOL STUDIOS Portrait Photographer
- Led teams of photographers in multi-day assignments.
- Worked independently at smaller schools.
- Organized the workflow for each job.
- Interacted with over one hundred people per job.
- Travelled to different schools with company photo equipment.
- Assembled digital and film equipment on-location.
KIDDIE KANDIDS Associate Photographer
- Worked independently from photo shoot to sales.
- Maintained safety for all the clients on set.
- Adjusted set themes in an efficient manner.
- English, Tagalog, and Ilocano
- Windows and Apple Operating Systems
- Nikon and Canon Equipment
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom